This is ME, take it or leave it...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A little of last night and a little of today...

Last night I hung out for a bit downstairs with my family. We listened to music and watched videos.

We have one of those coup cars that the kids like to ride in. We only have one. And Belle isn't so happy when Arielle uses it.



But she's going to have to learn to share. Right now, sharing isn't one of Belle's strong points. Neither is taking away something she shouldn't have...like these next pictures show...



She was so mad that we wouldn't let her drink it. She actually went into the bar and grabbed this and got so mad. She was so upset that we didn't let her drink it that she had a melt down. Ahh, good old melt down over sour puss LOL

When one of Ari's favorite songs came on, she wanted to dance with her Papa. Those 2 have such a strong bond and it's so beautiful to see.




Meanwhile I feel helpless, since moving around too much hurts me. So i did a picture with Belle. Man I look like crap. A little makeup would go a long way for me right now.




Arielle asked for her before bed snack (it's normally always baby carrots) and i snapped this last picture before the girls went off to dreamland.



Just wanted to share with you all, my evening spent with the most special people in my life. Great way to end a day. Watching my family enjoy each other. I'm one lucky mama and wife.

Once the girls were sleeping, Jason asked me if I wanted some Twiggs Pizza. I looked at him like "oh yea we didn't eat yet".  Not sure if any of you have had it before, but it's one of our favorite pizza's here in town. It's cheap and feeds a family (3 people) with just one pizza. We got 2 so there's left overs for tomorrow. But one pizza fed us both happy and full. We like the classic pizza with peperoni, green olives and onions.


Now as most of you know, I've never had coffee before. I don't like hot beverages/liquids (Coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate, soup---OK you get the idea). But, I LOVE ice tea. My favorite ice tea is from twiggs. It's the raspberry flavor with extra raspberries.


As we ate our meal, we watched the movie 127 hours.  I couldn't get into it. Was a little slow going, but I know it's based on a true story. I asked Jason if he enjoyed it and he said "it's not too bad".

TODAY

So as I sit here waiting for my nurse who's an hour late, I wonder to myself. Nothing specific per se. Just bored still. I want to go out and have some fun. But that's not in my cards just yet. I need to take care of me and get better. What does getting better mean? Not a clue lol. I guess, getting better is where I can sit without it hurting and that may take a while considering how many times this nurse has to come over and yank something out of me.

Here is my "kit"


A "wound kit" reminds me of being in battle at war or something.



And here are the supplies. WOW eh? And this is only 3 days worth. Which means I'm going to need a LOT more then this.


One of my bff's is taking my girl Arielle for the day. Arielle gets to go play with her kids, and then go to the YMCA for swimming this afternoon. Arielle is so darn excited. Especially because she gets to see my friends daughter AND go swimming. I'm sure she will have so much fun. Thanks T, your an amazing friend.

Arielle excited while waiting to go spend time with an amazing friend



So, where to begin talking about my nurse's visit. At first, I wasn't sure how to take her. But you know me, being jokey and easy going is who I am and I make light of every situation. Hey, I have too, or my world would come crashing down if i let everything get to me.

So we have at least 30 min's of questions. *sigh*, didn't I just go through this @ the hospital? But whatever, I'm going to answer them again for the third time.

Once these questions are finished and it's time to invade my privacy, off to my bedroom we go. The part that I have NOT been looking forward too.

Now I'm not going to go into TOO much detail as to WHAT she did down there, because frankly I'm sure you all don't want that much of a graphic detail. But to be blunt, she yanked 4 cm's of "something" from wherever my OBGYN opened me up. Painful?? Oh YES, you better believe it. She said "I guess someone should of told you to take a pain med before I come eh"? Hmmmm you think?!?!

Once that's done, she tells me that I won't know the next time a nurse comes until 40 ish min's before hand. Wow, that kinda sucks. I have 2 kiddies and 3 dogs to maintain "quiet" while a nurse is here. More time would help me get someone here (mom? Jay? ANYONE?) to help out while I'm being "invaded".

While she was cleaning stuff up, I decided to finally bite the bullet and take some Tylenol extra strength. While I did that I saw myself in the mirror. OMG---my lips are PURE blue.  Yesterday evening I had one of those lolly rings that you suck on. It was blue raspberry. When I brushed my teeth last night, I remember seeing blue but figured it would be gone by now. I even showered this morning before the nurse came and washed my face. But I guess my lips stayed blue.

I walked into my room and said to the nurse "I wonder if you noticed my lips were blue?" She said "as a matter of fact I did. If you were an elderly lady I would of probably given you oxygen but you seemed OK so i thought it was normal". HAHA. I told her that I had a candy before bed last night and that my lips must of stayed blue.

Overall, she was nice and she could see I have an upbeat personality, so that helped---I think.

Ever since I entered the hospital on Thursday, Jason or my mom has been the one to take care of the kids. And ever since I've been home, my mommy's girl Belle doesn't want her mommy anymore :( . If Jay is here she doesn't want me. HOW CAN THIS BE? She's supposed to be my baby who only wants for me.  After lunch today, when Jason was leaving to go to the new house for the afternoon she cried so much cause Jay was leaving. This shouldn't be. My baby girl shouldn't be upset cause it's ME who has to stay with her. Oh well, she'll get over it right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo ouch.. I totally warned you though!! I hope you heal up quickly!

Unknown said...

:( since I had Cole Grace has been Daddy's girl I lost her and never got her back. I hope you get Belle back!! :)

Post a Comment