This is ME, take it or leave it...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ME----UNCENSORED

So my friend Jessica has an amazing blog and I borrowed this idea. It's a great way to be honest and true to myself.


1. Tell me something obvious about you. 

I have a big heart and I'm a giver. I worry a lot about what people think of me, although I'm working on that


2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. 


I have really really bad OCD. This is a very touchy subject that I have been writing about but not publishing yet. Someday I may be ready to talk about it. My mother actually suggested I write an actual book since she loves my writing so much. Perhaps my book will be about living life with OCD


3. What is your biggest fear? 

 
Death. My family dying, me dying, my animals dying. Death is something I fear for everyday of my life 

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? 

I've been known to do both. Depends on the situation


5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. 


 my health


6. What is your most treasured possession? 

 
Anything that can take pictures. My formal camera and my Sony cam. And of course my iPhone. By nature I have a photogenic memory (I will blog about that at some point) but to capture all those moments I have in life is priceless. I may remember a lot of it, but my girls are young so for them to have scrapbooks and all these memories of their childhood makes my heart smile

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? 
 
 
I second guess myself. It could be as simple as having a conversation with a friend. Then when it's all said and done, I'll replay it in my mind and wonder if I said anything wrong. Or if I made the right choice in certain aspects of my life. All the what ifs or if I could of done something better. I don't want to say too much on that since I'll save it for another blog entry :)
 
8. What is your favorite lie to tell? 
 
Well lying isn't something I agree with or do. But I guess I'm guilty of "white lies" to my children. Like "if  you don't brush your teeth, they will fall out". Or "be good or Santa won't come".  You know that kind lol (ooo that would be a fun blog entry to do hehe)

 
9. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. 
 

DISNEY WORLD. We are already planning our trip for about 4 ish years from now. We would love to leave here, with another family and drive and split on a condo :)
 

10. Are you the jealous type?

Right now? No. In my past? Yes there were times I was jealous. Not psycho jealous, but the type of jealous like "oh i wish i was as skinny as her or as pretty as her".  The type of jealous where you wonder if the grass is greener on the other side. I've learned that it's not. Often when I was jealous (for no reason of course) of something, I came to find out that the grass wasn't really greener for "them/him/her". So through life's challenges and stepping stones, I've learned to embrace what I have and who I've become. But believe me, it's not an easy task to accept myself for who I am, and not want to be someone I'm not. 

 
 

11. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? 

Person: Oh my dear Annabelle. Gosh, that has to be the hardest person to EVER say no to. Even my mother has noticed over the years that I was MUCH stricter with Arielle. And NO I don't favor one for the other. I love both girls very equally and adore, and cherish them both for WHO they are and are becoming. But there IS something about Annabelle when it comes time to saying "NO"

Place: Restaurants. God, it's SO hard to say no when friends ask us out. We are the type of people who love to try new restaurants, and in our town, we are SO limited. But yea, eating out is def a "place" i can't say no to

Thing: Chips-can I say that? Chips are my fault with food. You name it. I don't care what kind it is, bring them out and I can't have just one chip


 


12. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? 



Gosh. That's a hard question. Simply cause I have so many I could write about. But the first thing that came to mind is Jason. He's always going over and beyond of what he has to do, in order to assure that our children and I are well taken care of and are happy. Jason, you truly deserve your own entry on my blog
 

13. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? 


Have another baby. There I said it. BUT it will NOT happen, and I have come to terms with that. But that's what I would do, if I COULD :)
 

14.When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? 

Walking down Main street holding Arielle's hand at Magic Kingdom. I get butterflies thinking of it. Waiting in line for all those Disney characters with her was the best part of our trip. At that point in our trip absolutely NOTHING else was on my mind but Arielle and the characters. If you ever get a chance to see the pictures on facebook of our trip you will see the "Kodak" smile that was on me the ENTIRE time

 
 

15. Do you feel comfortable in public with a swimsuit on?



F*CK NO-but I do it, cause I don't want to miss out spending time with my children doing what we all love-SWIMMING
 

16. Name something embarrassing you've done.

 
 
This was out of my control. (if you get grossed out easy stop reading NOW) So some of you know my issues with my hemorrhaging? Well one day at Burger World when I got up, I started bleeding out right there by the booth. And by bleeding out, I mean blood gushing out and going right down to my knees. How's that for embarrassing?
 
17. What is your favourite food/meal?
 
 
Pizza, Cesar salad, pasta, BBQ rib eye steak
 
18. What song could be the theme tune to your life?
 
 
Holiday Road (the one from the Griswold's vacation movies). Why? Cause everyday is an adventure in the Petitcler's household :)
 
19. When did you know you were going to marry your husband?
 
When I first met Jason, he wasn't the typical guy I went for. He wasn't an ass, he was actually polite and adored me from the get go. The ONLY thing I can say he lacked was style. He came from a small town and didn't care much for what he wore. And I guess he remembered me saying one day while we were getting to know eachother "you would look so good in khakis...(my subtle hint lol)
 
We had been dating maybe 3 ish weeks. My father had invited him to East sides for dinner on a Friday evening. He lived near the restaurant so told us he would meet us there. In walks Jason, with a new shirt, and a new pair of khakis. From that day on, i realized that he must actually care a lot for me and taking my "advice" into consideration showed his character. He was the sweetest guy i'd ever met. From then on, I dressed him. Per his request. He's been a "pretty boy" since haha.
 
I'd like to also mention, if there is ANY topic or subject you would like me to blog about, please don't be shy to ask. I love to write and it's therapeutic for me.


.

3 comments:

An Ameriglish home... said...

So glad you did this! I'm linking your blog to mine, so others might be able to find yours through mine. Your life is so interesting and eventful! We shall have to rely on blogs to keep up with one another! Glad you did the questionaire, it's a fun way to get to know people. Maybe someone else will post it after seeing you do it. :) Blogs take bravery, and so it's a big step for me...i'm a quiet people pleaser...so thinking that people care takes some learning. My blog counter, and tracker is my fave, how many views and where from! Fascinating! Do you have one? xoxo

Jenny said...

I’m reaching out to give you a heads-up about a Facebook chat on the topic of “Lupus and General Health” hosted by Hospital for Special Surgery in conjunction with the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation on May 14 (5:30 – 6:30 pm EST). To join, all you have to do is visit https://www.facebook.com/hspecialsurgery, “Like” our page and join the conversation.

I enjoyed reading your blog and hope you are able to participate in the chat.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. Also, please let me know if you would like a flyer to share with your followers.
Best,

Jennifer Gordon
Goodman Media International, Inc.

Putz said...

which part of the country do you live in at the present time???

Post a Comment