This is ME, take it or leave it...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Short and Sweet

Not a whole lot to write about..

We've been busy with things lately...playdates, dinner with family and baseball. So I'm going to let you know a few things about this gluten free faze I'm going through (haha OK so it's not a faze lol)

So, I went to dinner at my mom's tonight and she bought me gluten free pasta. The only difference is, she got me corn pasta instead of the brown rice pasta.

Here is my rating:

Brown rice pasta on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most amazing food I've ever had)
0.5/10 (yes u read that right-ZERO POINT FIVE)

Corn pasta
8/10

So i was very impressed with the corn pasta. Although it smelled like farts after it was cooked, adding sauce to it made it very yummy and no taste to it...so I'm happy with that...I can live with corn pasta, farts and all LOL

I've also been having chicken salads (yes everything is made at home fresh), lots of fruits, roasted chicken, fresh veggies...and popcorn...NO BUTTER ADDED (we have theatre popcorn here and i don't add butter)

But today i went to lunch with a very special person in my life, and the menu was pre-made so i didn't have a choice. It was grilled cheese on whole wheat bread. So since starting this diet, that has been my only cheat really. I had gluten today. I had no choice. But man was it nice to have bread that wasn't a sponge LOL

Tomorrow, and all of next week, I'll be a working lady with a little job 8-5pm. Making a bit of dough to purchase my 2 days of crazy ebaying. And, no, I can't talk about my ebay right now. Cause you'd all think i'm crazy...

G'nite ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment