This is ME, take it or leave it...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the ALMOST uneventful day...

So, I saw my internist today. Not much to say actually. Not all blood work came back yet, and we are still waiting for me to get a colonoscopy (woohoo, more fun-ugh). So, I won't spend too much time boring you on a "finally" uneventful appointment.

Now for the EVENTFUL part of the day... (exaggerating for eventful part of course)

I was sitting on the love seat, with my blue grapes, catching up on some emails. I felt the fat part of my legs jiggling. I look down and thought, "wow my love seat is really loose". Once the "jiggling" stopped, i tried to move the love seat myself by shaking my booty and see if my legs jiggle. Didn't happen. Looked at my dog Pitoune and shook my head like "wow that was weird".

I log online and see a friend's status (she lives near by).  "please tell me someone else has felt that too".

I was like "woah", that wasn't my love seat falling apart, that was an earthquake.

So it's day 2 on my gluten free diet.

Lunch: Hummus and veggies, bean chips and salsa


One word on these wheat free chips...YUM...YUM...YUM...(so that's 3 words). Their a bit spicy, and the salsa was spicy...it made for some good salsa and chips...mmmmmmmm

Here is the kind I got


Desert: Blue grapes


Supper: Gluten free pizza.



So, the pizza toppings part was amazing. (garlic seasoned chicken, garlic mushrooms, green pepers) YUM. The dough??? YUCK again. So i took all the toppings off and ate them as is, and got jay to take a bite of that freking gluten free dough.

These were his words "they can send a man to the moon, but they can't make a good gluten free bread"? hahahahahahha. AND, he said "listen, our garberator (food disposal) doesn't like it either". It was fighting with it to grind it up.

Here is the pizza dough I got
Desert: Fresh Ontario Peaches


So not much else to really write about today.

Oh except, I lost 3.5 lbs in one day on this "diet". BONUS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for a yummy lunch!! boo on the dough.. I hope you can find some bread or dough that tastes good!

Post a Comment